Wednesday, January 27

Silk Cloth, what to make out of it...

Tonight I will do the same with Silk Cloth as I did with Linen Cloth last night as it happens I tried to flip Silk Cloth as well. I bought 2553x for a total of 630g 35s 88c. That's 24s 69c each. Market price is at 19s 91c right now so I guess I won't make a profit this time either. But let's not jump to conclusions but rather make a proper investigation...

I start by converting Silk Cloth (4) to Bolt of Silk Cloth. It's 2 seconds craft time each so it will take at least 10 minutes to convert these.

I bought some cheap Silk Cloth last week and had some left over Bolts of Silk Cloth too which made me end up with a total of 761x Bolts of Silk Cloth.

Decided to create Silk Headbands (Bolt of Silk Cloth(3) + Fine Thread(2)) mainly due to that it seems to be the cheapest on materials and still yields 75% Soul Dust(3.5), 20% Lesser Mystic Essence(1.5), 5% Small Glowing Shard(1) that I hope could bring some gold from the auction house.

I will be able to craft 253x Silk Headbands and 253x Fine Thread(2) at 80c each will cost me 4g 04s 80c. Each craft takes 8 seconds.

After a lot of crafting (during tonight's ToC10 raid actually) I ended up with 614x Soul Dust, 88x Lesser Mystic Essence and 11x Small Glowing Shard. The current market value for these materials is 614x41s47c + 88x40s07c + 11x6s91c = 290g 64s 75c.

Conclusions are that this is also a non-profit refinement just as with the Linen Cloth. At least both me and you know this now :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment