Saturday, January 30

Low on gold...

I've been blinded by all the tips I've read about and wanting to try out that I've run very low on gold. What I mean is that it's a bit too low for my comfort levels as I feel I can't really make a quick push into a market and flip the prices for a quick profit. I will have to slow down a bit and stick to my routine which currently is to buy netherweave cloth to make bags and also create nukables of the leftovers (thanks for that tip Bullcopra). The other routine I picked up a few days ago also seems to work, about the thorium prospecting. This seems to work well for Bobreaze as well (check out his prospecting test).
Anyway, it's weekend at last and I plan to empty my vault of junk to clear space and regain some gold for future ideas. It'll be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment