Monday, April 12

Those Mammoths...

Couldn't resist, really... Bought my second Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth for my Death Knight tonight. The main reason being that the DK has become my main farming toon and running back and forth to sell junk (or use addons line Bottomless Bags) has become really tiresome.

A small update on my Inscription then that is not going too good. To save time I more or less stopped cancelling my auctions and just posted again. This has exposed around 15k worth of stock on the auction house as I'm posting about once a day. The week itself hasn't yielded any boosts at all and my sales range from 86g to 392g per day. I'm not at all sure why this isn't working out for me. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. My inscription AH experience lately sounds a lot like yours. I suspect that it has to do with competition who are more cut-throat than I am and cancelling/re-posting with QA3 as well as the fact that we are late in the WotLK expansion. With Cataclysm around the corner a lot of players have what they need or have canceled subs until the next expansion comes out.

    ReplyDelete