Saturday, February 6

Long week, new ideas...

I've been awfully quiet for awhile and the main reason being those bullies in Booty Bay that require me to work more than my fair share over the past week. (translated: IRL + work + overtime = no play)

Anyway, short update: During the week I've at least relisted my stock twice a day. This has given me about 1k - 1.2k gold per day. But with my listing value of about 6.5k I think it's quite good and points to that I don't have that much competition in my current markets... right?

I've stopped siphoning the market for Netherweave Cloth which is starting to show. I now have 5 competitors in the bag market and the prices have dropped from about 12g each to 9g50s currently. I've started tracing the prices now and will start siphoning again. The real problem being that I can't really store that much cloth (bolts). I've tried the suggested "tailor something and nuke it" to sell the materials but I find it being a non-profit approach with my realm's prices.

My siphoning strategy is now to buy all cloth at a price below 40s each but not 40s. I may experiment at leaving a few cloth at lower prices to keep the prices down. For example, leaving a few stacks in the 25s-35s range. I will list my usual 30x bags. Relist them at about 19:00 server time and then again at about 23:00 server time and undercut my competitors while doing so. During this week I will with interest follow how the prices move.

I've also continued leveling my inscriber. She's just entered Outlands and I still enjoy the feeling going from the old world through the dark portal. She's currently at skill 300 and have learned all minor research recipes. I've transferred all herbs from my banker's vault to her for milling. It was about 2 vault slots full of herbs from an earlier project of flipping all level 60 to 70 herbs. These being the leftovers and I ended on the profit side anyways so I use them for leveling my inscriber.




No comments:

Post a Comment